Relocating to Tuscaloosa is easy! Call or email Linda Pruett today to find out how.
Tuscaloosa: A Great Place to Shop
Great places to shop are a hallmark of every first-rate community. Tuscaloosa has a host of excellent shopping spots to satisfy the tastes of even the most passionate shopper, including:
- UNIVERSITY MALL Featuring an extensive shopping selection with Parisian, McRae’s, JCPenney, Sears and more than 88 specialty retailers.
- MIDTOWN VILLAGE "A vibrant, mixed-use community in the heart of Tuscaloosa. The first of its kind in the state of Alabama, Midtown Village offers a combination of specialty retail, outdoor cafés, and restaurants. Students, residents, and visitors alike can enjoy stores and restaurants that are new to Western Alabama, as well as old favorites in a brand new environment."
- DOWNTOWN DISTRICT Newly renovated downtown district offers a unique shopping experience with a variety of independent retailers.
- NORTHPORT MAIN STREET Home of art galleries and studios.
- SAM’S CLUB and WAL MART SUPER CENTER Where one-stop shoppers can get all life’s necessities at super low prices.
- THE LINEN CLOSET Luxury linens and accessories for bed, bath, nursery, home, table, and travel.